"Boost Your Manufacturing Business With NETSUITE"
About the Webinar
Manufacturing within NetSuite is a detailed tool to capture all stages from raw material to finished good, tracking inventory, costs along the way. It runs with the accounting backbone and takes care of all the general ledger postings on its own. One can link the manufacturing tools with all the company operations to enhance efficiency. Let’s learn more about it through our upcoming webinar.
Belwo are few keypoints of attending the webinar.
- Understanding Manufacturing Process and Assembly
- Understanding Links between Order processing of Sales & Purchase
- Getting hands-on and detailed Inventory reports
- Empowering and Enhancing your business aspects
Duration: 1 hour
Date: 16th June,2017
About The Speaker
He is leading global implementations in NetSuite ERP and CRM, with a total work experience of 5+ years. He has the capability to deliver as a full-blown business consultant, and work closely with clients to enhance the throughput of their businesses. His professional aim is to deliver and develop while working with world leaders to enhance the efficiency of entire business value chain and to take it to the next level.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS WEBINAR
- Understanding Manufacturing Process and Assembly build process along with inventory management
- Understanding Links between Order processing of Sales & Purchase processes and Manufacturing Work Orders
- Getting hands-on and detailed Inventory reports based on various criteriaâ€™s which can help you in devising further business strategies as per your goals
- Empowering and Enhancing your business aspects, having a clear view towards growing and boosting your Business scenarios with the help of Netsuite
- Combination of NetSuite & Manufacturing
- Manufacturing in NetSuite
- Inventory Management
- Groups, Assemblies and Kits/Packages
- Work Orders
- Manufacturing Work in Progress(WIP)
- Manufacturing Routing And Inventory Reporting