Who are NetSuite Customers?
Thousands of users worldwide use NetSuite. Netsuite is for Business varying from distribution, retail, and manufacturing, services, E-commerce. Although serving the wide variety of verticals NetSuite successfully caters them with efficient business processes in every scope. NetSuite offers best financial services and also facilitates automation of the business processes. Besides providing ERP Solutions, NetSuite has also proved itself as CRM Solution.
Can NetSuite Help your business?:
This is the question is indeed of most concern in case you are looking for an ERP. It is essential to know if the chosen ERP is fit your requirement. It is a must to have a prior knowledge if the ERP can not only manage all your current business processes but be agile enough to accommodate the changes that might come up in future as well. ERP implementation cannot be considered as a one-time activity as the requirement and business processes keep changing hence the highest contribution in an ERP being helpful is it should be scalable. As far as NetSuite is concerned it has been able to scale up to accommodate changing needs in different verticals it caters to.
Following the factors that prove NetSuite to be one of the helpful product in the competitive ERP technologies:
From functional prospect:
- NetSuite as an (Enterprise Resource Planning) ERP efficiently does warehouse management, financial management, production management, supply chain management, order management, employees, procurement, fulfillment.
- NetSuite is intelligent. The system holds all corporate data in a single database, giving you access to your key performance metrics on a customizable, real-time dashboard. As a result, NetSuite enables you to make better, faster decisions.
- NetSuite is integrated. Within a single, powerful application, it combines complete customer-facing CRM and Ecommerce capabilities with back-office Accounting/ERP and self-service portals for partners. As a result, it allows companies to unite fragmented data and automate processes from end to end.
- NetSuite is simple. With NetSuite, implementations are both faster and less expensive than traditional business applications. Modularity enables phased implementations according to your company’s need. In addition, click not code and advanced customization supports business as you define it. As a Web-based on-demand solution, NetSuite significantly reduces your total cost of ownership (TCO).
- NetSuite (Customer Relationship Management) CRM enables capturing leads online, handling support cases and issue management. It also provides entire Lead to order process. NetSuite CRM also manages marketing campaigns and focus on the required verticals through these campaigns. We can also create multiple audience specific email templates and groups to ensure the campaigns meet the right set of people.
- NetSuite (Service Resource Planning) SRP provides resource management, project management, time tracking and timesheets.
- NetSuite is also versed with the ability to manage multiple subsidiaries of a company efficiently with NetSuite OneWorld.
- NetSuite has 100+ reports out of the box that provides real-time data. In addition to it, NetSuite also has the ability to create customized reports as per requirement.
- SuiteCommerce provides you with an integrated omnichannel experience that offers a real-time “buy anywhere, get anywhere” solution for your customers.
From a technological standpoint:
- NetSuite is a cloud-based ERP solution the cost to setup on-premise infrastructure is cut.
- The ability of NetSuite to provide highly Customizable processes makes it worthy of being adopted by industries in all verticals
- NetSuite also provides SuiteApps to cater extra functionalities apart from the standard ones served by NetSuite.
- NetSuite is also open to being integrated with other systems hence enabling ERP-CRM Integration, ERP-E-Commerce integration, 3PL Integration etc.
- SuiteApps can also be developed by NetSuite partners to serve the customer specific requirements, these SuiteApps can also be then made available to be used by other partners as well.
Hence NetSuite is a well-versed product that can not only manage your Business Processes but also help you grow.
If you’re not using NetSuite currently, which is presently the best Cloud ERP solution in the world, try out a Demo for it with Bista Solutions, a partner with NetSuite. You can mail us at email@example.com and for any feedback or concern, you can write back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org