Tableau Dashboards Within NetSuite
NetSuite provides the market’s leading integrated, online business application for CRM, ERP, and Web commerce.
Tableau allows users to create stunning visualizations and reports of their data to share with their clients.
In the era of dramatic data formation, visualization and analytics-driven views of live business data are emerging as the basic necessity of any ERP or CRM system.
Bista Solutions has come up with a new integration with Tableau Software that allows customers to combine Tableau’s visual analytics tools with NetSuite system for real time data insights. This integration opens new doors for joint customers to understand and act on NetSuite data in real-time using best-in-class analytics. Once systems have been mutually integrated, users are good to go with their business processes as they don’t need to switch applications every now and then between systems to reference data to work with.
This integration enables intuitive business intelligence tools to enhance data discovery and understanding for all types of companies and business users.
With the ease of drag & drop feature, a user can quickly access and analyze important data, visualizations and share critical views to the clients. It saves a lot of time increasing company’s productivity and quality which is need of the hour.
With this integration, you’ll always be working with the most complete and up-to-date data to power your Business data visualization, integrity, and analytics.
Following are the advantages of NetSuite Tableau Integration:
- Single Sign On – When the user is logged in NetSuite. On the dashboard itself, he can see the reports retrieved from Tableau. Hence the user need not login in two separate systems as through signing in NetSuite he can avail the benefits of both systems having Tableau reports right on NetSuite dashboards
- Advanced business decision making analytics: The reports retrieved from Tableau being detailed enhances the user to reach appropriate decision for the business
- Highly user-friendly UX: The report captured through this integration in NetSuite is interactive, has drilled down capabilities making the report highly user-friendly
- Real-time visibility: The data captured in the report is real-time
- Role specific dashboards/reports: Role wise reports can also be created as per requirement so that the user can avail information concerned with his role only hence increasing accuracy in decision making.
If you have any questions about Tableau Dashboards Within NetSuite, You can email us at email@example.com or you can try out a Demo for it with Bista Solution. For any feedback or concern, you can write back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org