Customer reasons for moving from SAP B1 to Odoo (previously known as OpenERP)
The following pain points were mentioned by a customer who wanted to move from SAP B1 to Odoo
- SAP B1 is difficult to navigate
- It does not have strong CRM functionality in-built into the ERP
- Any customization is charged at $200/hr
- You can easily burn 100 hours on minor functionality. At that point for a small business it might be better to hire someone and do it manually rather than have an ERP system
- The customer support has been pathetic. They think that for SAP they are just a number in their balance sheet and small businesses do not matter so much to SAP.
- Integration of SAP with Mangento webstore is not that great.
The above points from the customer highlight the advantages which Odoo has compared to SAP B1
- A very strong modular architecture which lends itself very well to customizations as per your business. You can easily make customization and have your modules integrated with Odoo modules yet be upgrade safe with newer versions of Odoo.
- Cost effective solution, both in terms of cost of the Product, Odoo warranty, and consultation charges.
- Integrations with Magento, eBay and others.
For more Advantages & Features of using Odoo kindly check www.bistasolutions.com