What is Manufacturing ERP?
Manufacturing ERP Software
Leading a manufacturing company involves many critical decisions. Unlike other industries, manufacturing businesses can be extremely expansive and diverse. The role of a manufacturing ERP becomes even more critical in the backdrop of a predicament such as COVID-19.
A recent McKinsey survey found that 93% manufacturing and supply-chain professionals to focus on their energies on resilience of their supply chain, and 90% to invest in talent for digitization.
It can be confusing to pick from the various ERP tools and choose one that suits your needs best.
With the right manufacturing ERP system, you can integrate your shop floor with production planning and also manage customers, sales, inventory, accounting, purchasing. You can easily generate real-time reports and coordinate across your entire business within seconds. With most manufacture ERPs becoming, it is now increasingly simple to access approvals and monitor schedules, production orders, and material plans anywhere, anytime, no matter where you are.
All You Need In A Single Manufacturing ERP Software
- Bill of Materials
- Control Points
- Checks (SPC)
- Control Panel
- Work orders
- Equipment Management
- Maintenance Requests
- Procurement Rules
Our Manufacturing ERP Features
- Manufacturing Orders
- Repair Orders
- Work Orders
- Editable MOs
- Unbilled Orders
Plan & Schedule
- Plan Manufacturing
- Manage Bill of Materials
- Organize Work Orders
- Workcenter Capacity
Flexible Master Data
- Create a Multi-level Bill of Materials
- Version Changes (Allow your products to evolve and add configurable options when creating orders)
- Optional Routing (Create new routings for work orders in order to sequence your production depending on the routing used.)
- Engineering Changes
- PLM (Track versions of Products & ECO’s)
- Document Management
- Quality Points
- Quality Alerts (Organize work with Kanban view of quality alerts)
- Quality Checks
- Preventive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
Workcenter Control Panel
- Tablets- (Set tablets on every work center to organize their work efficiency)
- Misc Operations- (Scrap products, create quality alerts, perform checks, right from the work center.)
- Record Production
- Work Order Steps- (Define multiple steps in a work order and link them to worksheet pages.)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness- (Analyze your work centers loads, the productivity losses & track your overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).)
- Cost analysis- (Track the cost of each manufacturing order based on the cost of the components and on the cost of your operations (labor or material)).
Our Other Manufacturing ERP Features Include
- Enhanced Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Account/Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sales, Purchase & Procurement
- Logistics Management
Our Integrations For Manufacturing ERP
OUR Manufacturing ERP/Industry Expertise
It’s Never Too Late To Start
Previous successes have shown that companies can start on their ERP journey in a small way and then scale quickly. Picking the right transformation partner in line with your business is key to this success.
We at Bista have decades of experience with customers in the manufacturing industry and can help with consultation and end-to-end implementation for your manufacturing ERP.
You’re in Good Company
300+ Amazing Manufacturers and Counting: