Introduction to Odoo ERP
What is Odoo?
Odoo is a collection of open-source business apps that have been fully integrated into one powerful and adaptable management software that can handle a wide range of business demands. By encouraging healthy growth, ODOO is proven to be a blessing for businesses. You’ve come to the right spot if you have any questions about Odoo and how it can benefit your business.
Core Features of Odoo-
- Fully Integrated Software.
- Modular Structure.
- Impressive User Interface.
- Price-Performance Ratio.
- Powerful communication tools.
- Great mobile support.
- Easy Integration with Third-party Apps.
- Free Community version.
With its excellent range of modules, Odoo will easily handle crucial business functions. The key Odoo Modules are listed below:
- Odoo Accounting
- Odoo Inventory
- Odoo Manufacturing
- Odoo PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Odoo CRM
- Odoo Shipping
- Odoo Production
- Odoo Service
- Odoo Project Management
- Odoo Human Resource
- Odoo Marketing
- Odoo Maintenance
- Odoo Purchase
- Odoo Sales
- Odoo eCommerce
Odoo Versions & Updates Release So Far–
- Tiny ERP: The first version of Odoo, was released in 2005.
- Open-Source ERP: It was known as Open-source ERP from the time version 5 was released until version 7.
- ODOO 8: One of the most well-liked modules, e-commerce, was present in ODOO 8. Additionally, it improved usability and the online client.
- ODOO Version 9: It was released in a variety of configurations. In 2017, ODOO 11 released a wonder known as ODOO Studio, which helps the creation of apps.
- ODOO 12: In ODOO 12, the Document Management Module and Internet of Things Module were released, while ODOO 13 came with the release of the e-Learning, HR Presence, Referrals, and Field Service Management apps.
- ODOO 14: It Focused on enhancing the user experience with new MRP and Inventory Modules, built-in POS, and updated website builders.
- ODOO 15: The most recent ODOO 15 version is more comprehensive and feature-rich due to improved CRM and video Chat functions, allowing organizations to perform more successfully and efficiently.
- ODOO 16: The ODOO 16 version will be available in October 2022. Odoo has had 15 successful version releases, and while progressing from a simple open-source ERP application to a full-fledged one, its functionalities are still not public.
Who are Odoo ERP Partners?
According to the needs of the client, an Odoo partner manages the development and implementation of the Odoo platform. Partners provide clients with relevant services and hassle-free implementation. Odoo Gold partner is the highest in the hierarchy.
- Odoo Ready Partners.
- Odoo Silver Partners.
- Odoo Gold Partner.
Bista Solutions- Odoo Gold Partner.
It takes a lot of strength to put amazing ideas into action. Bista is an Odoo Gold Partner who understands the needs of all types of businesses. By delivering great Odoo services, we can assist businesses in growing. We have executed 350+ deployments across many industries and sectors with our 250+ Expert Odoo developer team with specialized expertise and industry exposure, delivering best-in-class Odoo implementation and customization services. Our strong efforts resulted in our company has a global presence with offices in 10 countries. We have four times been Awarded “Best Odoo Gold Partners” (2022, 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2014)
We have offered consolidated Odoo services to industries like:
- Manufacturing Industry.
- Medical Device Industry.
- Industrial Repair Industry.
- Distribution Industry.
- E-commerce Industry.
- Professional services sector.
- And Many More.
Implement Odoo with Bista solutions-
Odoo Consulting- Expertise and experience as an Odoo Gold partner for the success of your project.
Odoo Implementation- Three decades of expertise implementing Odoo modules and applications.
Odoo customization – Programming and customization of software to meet the firm’s demands.
Odoo Integration- Offering a complete set of business applications to help you manage everything by integrating with third-party software with Odoo.
Odoo Training- User training to ensure that the software is quickly adopted in the firm.
Odoo Support- 24/ 7 support available.
It’s possible that the wide range of Odoo features and our expertise in Odoo have sparked your interest in having a more in-depth conversation with us. Don’t put it off any longer. Contact our Expert Today!