I always provided you answers on Open source software category so today let raise some question on why an organization need a (BPM) Business Process Management tool.
Business Process Management, Many company know the basic of this tool, but they think that as this tool is for internal purpose they can manage their internal employee on ease but that is not the case because if you don’t have a better control over your internal employees or customer then how it would be possible to make optimum use of your other resource as we all know that a BPM tool can be used for external employee.
A workflow is like an eye of an organization which give a 360 degree of view to the managers and administration what is happening and how quick every department and every employee is responding to the work. There is a need to know or ask some basic question with respect to know whether an organization needs a BPM tool or not. So what are the questions here we go, the below questions is just a basic and best to my knowledge and research, there might be difference in the question as per the movement, employee strength, hierarchy etc.
- Does your organization revolutionize well when it need to?
- Does your organization employee can work from any anywhere they need to
- Do People in your organization are duplicating the work by putting the same information in other applications?
- Does the flow of work in your organizations most important business processes suffer because steps get stuck in organizational silos?
- Can you quickly and easily find the right information and expertise you need from people in and beyond your organization?
- Do people in your group complain they have to work around your applications to succeed?
- Do people in your group need to get involved manually into tasks that really could be automated?
- Are you making optimal use of the knowledge from your colleagues, customers, and trading partners?
- Do your IT Systems take so long to change that they slow business response?
The above questions are few and might be on a basic level and best to our knowledge and research, there might be difference in the question as per the movement, employee strength, hierarchy etc.