Odoo Partner in Georgia
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) software has a multitude of benefits for businesses across all verticals. From streamlining workflows, to accurate financial planning, to optimized processes to better insight and so much more. An example of this type of system would be the Odoo ERP which combines a suite of business management software tools that can be used company-wide. Whether you are a small company, mid size or a large enterprise, Odoo has apps that will help improve or upgrade your current systems. The best way to get this process started is via an Odoo Partner in Georgia.
Our Georgia Office Address:
3295 River Exchange Drive, Suite 150,
Norcross, GA 30092,
Phone No: +1 (858) 401 2332
Odoo Community & Odoo Enterprise
Odoo ERP has over 30 enterprise apps (licensed) and over 18,000 Community apps (free and open-source). While some apps are paid, there are thousands that are free to use. The best part about the price (or lack thereof) is that free apps are open-sourced. This means that with an experienced developer, you can tailor the apps to fit your company’s needs and requirements.
Additionally, these apps help companies boost sales, integrate services or platforms onto Odoo, streamline operations, manage finances, amplify marketing, build a website, among many other things. Apps are also segregated by company departments in order to ease the search. For example, the Human Resources apps include apps created to facilitate recruitment, to manage employees work hours, and whatnot.
It is worth noting that while there are a plethora of apps to choose from, only a subject-matter expert will be able to assess your company’s structure and gaps in order to match you with the most optimal solution. Just because there are thousands of apps available does not mean all of them will serve in your interest. Accredited Odoo partners in Georgia will have the knowledge and experience to recommend ideal implementations for your company. Not only will the team assess your business’ pain-points, they will offer cost-effective and modular solutions to optimize operations.
Why Choose Odoo ERP?
There are many reasons beyond the aforementioned ones to choose Odoo. However, if we were to really narrow it down to the best reasons, they include:
- With thousands of apps to choose from; licensed and free-to-use/customizable, an Odoo Partner in Georgia will be able to assist with any issue you are facing and find an appropriate ERP solution.
- Odoo is nearly 5-10 times less expensive than comparable, alternative ERP solutions on the market.
- Odoo works for all company sizes and scalability is easy. Simply add users/modules every time you need the ERP software to match your company’s growth.
- All you need is a developer to tailor an Odoo app to best fit your business’ needs.
- Intuitive UI for both basic and advanced users.
Characteristics of an Ideal Odoo Partner in Georgia
With Odoo and its benefits established, how do you go about picking the right Odoo Partner in Georgia or across the USA? Fortunately, Odoo ERP has a page dedicated to their certified partners across the globe. If you are in the United States (i.e. Georgia), you would want to pick an Odoo partner from that region – ideally from North America. This way, they know the market in which you operate. Next, check to see their ranking and how many projects they have taken on that Odoo knows about (i.e. their reference list). The Odoo Partners in Georgia or elsewhere that you select should be in the top-tier. This essentially means that these partners have proven themselves to know the Odoo ERP system inside and out, as well as have enough experience implementing it across various industries.
Some other characteristics to look out for in an Odoo Partner in Georgia (or elsewhere) include:
- It is important to note how long the Odoo partner in Georgia has been in the industry, how many successful implementations have they had, what are their accomplishments, what do their past clients say, etc. Ask the right questions to avoid problems down the line.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Does the Odoo Partner in Georgia have experience with the issue at hand? Does the partner have the knowledge and resources to solve your problem? Have they worked with accounting modules, do they have clients within the manufacturing industry, etc. Look at their reference list and see if they’ve solved similar problems in the past.
- Does the Odoo Partner in Georgia have developers on-hand who can implement the ERP with ease. This includes knowing how to configure apps, customize apps, develop apps as well as being able to support you during and after the implementation.
- The best way to see if a partner is the right fit is by looking at their client testimonials and case studies within your industry. If they have the resources to back-up their claims, then chances are that they will be able to meet your requirements.
- Implementations are not a small job, nor do they start and end quickly. Ensuring your Odoo Partner in Georgia is capable of meeting you on-site during the process, as well as being able to provide you with support around the clock, whether on-shore or off-shore, is key to a successful implementation.
Why is Bista the Right Odoo Partner in Georgia
Beyond winning Odoo Best Partner award four times, with the fourth being for the year 2021 – Bista Solutions has over 200 cost-efficient developers on and off-shore to help you around the clock. Implementing ERPs for nearly two decades, and having over 250 successful Odoo implementations under our belts, Bista Solutions is the ideal partner for your Odoo needs in Georgia and across the United States. Additionally, we have client testimonials / case studies to back up our claims so you can rest assured that we have you fully covered.
Whether you want to learn more about Odoo, or you wish to implement it, reach out to our team of Odoo experts via our contact us form.