COX Communication provides services in and home automation, digital cable television and telecommunications across United States. It is the third-largest cable television provider in the United States, serving more than 6.2 million customers, including 2.9 million digital cable subscribers, 3.5 million Internet subscribers, and almost 3.2 million digital telephone subscribers, making it the seventh-largest telephone carrier in the country.
Cox reached out to Bista before the launch of their new product– flarePlay – a family-friendly gaming service. flarePlay was being marketed and sold digitally via its website as well as at some brick-and-mortar stores (including dozens of COX solutions stores).
COX was looking for a one-stop-shop that could help them integrate their sales, CRM, billing, warehouse, inventory management, shipping, and eCommerce.
Some of the key requirements that they had were:
- Documentation of calls or sales activities deriving from sales channels and call centers
- With a high amount of sales, the key challenge was a systematic billing system that could generate bills including termination fees, taxes, and upgrade of product trials.
- COX wanted to develop an online gaming website with PCI Compliance which could help them sell products while keeping customer information secure.
- They also required a system that could automatically process orders, manage their warehouses and shipping of products.
Keeping in mind all their requirements, we tailored ERP solutions giving answers to all questions COX had:
- We customized CRM and sales modules which helped COX in channelizing sales and documenting customer needs.
- Our tailored unique accounting module helped COX in preparing service recurring bills and invoices.
- A PCI Compliance Company, we at Bista solutions also developed an online Magento website for COX.
- Our customized warehouse module helped them to automatically process the orders in the ERP system and also ship products directly through the FedEx integration.
With the help of our ERP implementation, COX Communication was able to break all business silos and integrate their work processes into one simple platform. Apart from ease of documentation, the implementation also enabled organization-wide transparency. From sales to accounting, logistics to warehouse, all verticals were now aligned with each other enabling the leadership to monitor all activities at the tap a button. This implementation was able to open doors to traceability, accountability and better decision making.