ProcessMaker Community Edition – Colosa, Inc., the leading provider of BPM and Workflow software, has released a major new version of its ProcessMaker Community Edition. An improved user inbox experience now enables users to process incoming tasks more quickly, organize tasks better, and access new powerful search functionality. ProcessMaker Community Edition 1.6 underlines Colosa’s continued R&D investment to develop and deliver the most comprehensive, flexible and economical business process management (BPM) solution on the market today.
- 100% open source source
- Free to use under the terms of the AGPLv3 Open Source Licene
- Supported by active community of open source developers and business users
The ProcessMaker Open Source is recommended for Developers working in non-mission critical environments.
- Includes Core BPM and Workflow Features
- No patch upgrades available for migration to new releases
- No software fixes or patches provided
- No workflow templates
- No enterprise features
- No support or indemnification
- AGPLv3 license
to read more click here ProcessMaker 1.6 Community Edition BPM & Workflow Suite Released:…