Bista Solutions, based in California, US, a provider of ERP, CRM & BPM implementation services announced its ERP package for eCommerce sellers on eBay, Amazon & branded websites.
Today, eCommerce sellers are selling on multiple channels to maximise their revenue & profitability. Though there are custom applications for select channels like eBay, Amazon and various eCommerce systems like Magento, osCommerce etc; what is lacking is a consolidated system to manage all the channels and provide strong functionality for Inventory, Warehousing & Accounting all integrated into 1 system. Bista has built a packaged solution to address this need by using the popular open-source ERP – Odoo (previously known as OpenERP).
Odoo is a full-fledged, feature-rich open-source ERP with modules to manage Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Warehousing, CRM, Manufacturing, HR & Accounting. Odoo has a very modular architecture and a rich-set of 500+ modules for various industries and verticals.
Some of the salient features of this ERP-eCommerce package includes
- Integration with Magento webstore, eBay & Amazon
- Completely integrated with UPS, USPS & FedEx for shipping
- Inbuilt multi-company, multicurrency features.
- Advanced stock rules, separately customizable per store.
- Updating of Order & Shipping status back to the eCommerce webstore.
- All the benefits of a web-based, full-feature open-source ERP system.
- Package includes training, support & Odoo warranty.
Bista Solutions which is an official partner of Odoo in the US, has done numerous implementations for eCommerce sellers. After having gained a lot of experience in implementing Odoo for various eCommerce vendors, Bista designed this implementation package to roll-out an ERP system in a short time and within budget.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org