Microsoft Power Automate
Manage your daily business processes, automate repetitive tasks with Microsoft Power Automation
Microsoft Power Automate is a way to get your existing applications to talk to each other, connect them, establish process flows and automate your time-consuming tasks. With Microsoft Power Automate, whether you start from a template, or create your own multi-step flow, setting up and getting started is extremely simple.
Here’s what Microsoft Power Automate can do for you:
- Build time-saving customized workflows with pre-built connectors for multiple apps and systems
- Rely on cloud-based secure workflows with no coding experience
- Automate time-consuming manual tasks
How does it work?
- Unify your API and UI-based automation together in a single platform
- Record repetitive actions and transform them into intelligent workflows
- Train bots to manage your repetitive tasks
- Create automated workforce without prior knowledge of coding
- Run scripts in a centralized and secure environment
What are the different types of work process automations?
- Automated flows – As the name suggests, this flow automates one or more of your tasks automatically after it is triggered by an event. For instance, you can create a flow that sends you an email when someone tweets with a specific keyword. In this case, sending the tweet will be the event and the email will be the action.
- Button flows – There are many repetitive tasks that we all wish we could run with the tap of a button. For example, you may need to send a quick email reminder to your team to join a daily team sync. In times like these, instant flows allow you to accomplish it simply by tapping a button on your mobile device.
- Scheduled flows – These are flows that allow you to perform one or more tasks such as sending a report on a specific day, date, or time — as specified by you.