What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation
RPA mimics and automates business processes and tasks exactly as if they are being carried out by humans. It simulates human work of logging into applications, entering tonnes of data, sending emails and doing other repetitive tasks.
RPA mimics human work to:
- Conduct complex business processes
- Interpret existing applications
- Activate responses for better customer experience
- Control and measure data in real-time
- Communicate with other digital systems
What sets RPA apart from other automation tools?
Unlike other IT solutions, RPA is absolutely non-invasive. It leverages your current infrastructure without any intervention or disruption to the underlying systems.
While saving costs, it is also much faster to set-up as compared to other software solutions.
- Highly scalable and adaptable
- Zero disruption of underlying systems
- Minimal upfront investment
- Quick ROI
Can we integrate your ERP with RPA?
While ERP systems are there to automate your processes, the power of RPA can tremendously boost those systems and fasten the processes manifold. Since RPA is platform agnostic and it operates at the user interface level, it can do anything that a trained software user can do.
If you look at the symbiosis of NetSuite and RPA from a larger ‘process automation’ lens, you can say that robotization will be managing your end-to-end digital value chain and conducting all repetitive tasks.
RPA can fill gaps of ERP systems and usher in another level of resource planning known as automated resource planning.
So what are the benefits of Robotic Process automation?
- Increase accuracy of repetitive human activities
- Reduce risk with improved compliance
- Execute routine transactions faster
- Reduce costs significantly
- Increase productivity of employees
- Make intelligent data-driven decisions
How does RPA work?
RPA bots can mimic almost any human actions. Here are some things RPA bots can do for you:
- Log in to your system
- Connect system APIs
- Copy and paste data
- Move files and folders
- Extract and process structured and semi-structured content from PDFs, emails, forms, and documents
- Read and write to databases
- Open emails and attachments
- Scrape data from the web
- Make calculations
How can Bista help?
We have partnered with leading RPA providers to implement and integrate this powerful technology with your current systems. These tools are pre-integrated software that enables you to design, build and run intelligent applications, digital workforce, and automation services. Moreso, you can do this on any cloud platform, with minimum coding experience.
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Dynamics
Which tasks qualify for RPA?
- Business rules-based
- Repeatable processes