The legacy systems are holding back media and publication companies. The manual data work of the staff leads to waste of time and thus you face lack of visibility in Business. You need to transform your Business with transforming media markets amid new subscriber and advertiser expectations.
This advance buyer’s Guide helps you to explore about Modern Business Management Software. This practical Guide will take you to the considerations that can enable your media organisation to perform better and gain profitability across the Business.
Highlighting Real –world customer examples, A Buyer’s Guide to Business Management Software for Media and Publishing Companies is all about:
- 1. Six Key Business Outcomes
- 2. How you can improve end to end Business efficiency.
- 3. Gain Real-time Business Visibility
NetSuite is the world #1 cloud ERP Software for Businesses. NetSuite ERP provides comprehensive, proven financial/ERP capabilities that integrate with your broader back-office, sales and service processes.
NetSuite manages end-to-end business processes in one unified system for Media Companies:
- Execute sales campaigns within the system and easily measure the results.
- Manage both aspects of your sales: selling insertion orders to advertisers and subscriptions to your readership.
- Track advertisements from insertion order through fulfillment and verification, and then automatically generate invoices per customized billing schedules.
- Proactively manage renewals for your subscribers to sustain revenue and minimize churn.
- Integrate with other solutions you use to drive your business, such as Double Click, OpenAds, and other verification servers.
- Throughout all of this, your financials are securely and accurately managed within NetSuite.
Are you looking for NetSuite Demo? Email us on email@example.com.