Here is the list of Open source Enterprise Resource Planning software, so again you have many Options to select but check out my previous blog for a successful selection. (Evaluation Criteria for Open Source Software)
I would be covering the summary of 5 ERP in each of my posting (everyday).
So here we go. . . . . .
Odoo (previously known as OpenERP) : www.odoo.com
- Odoo combines the power of HRMS, CRM, Inventory, Point of sales (POS), Retailing, Distribution, e-Commerce, Accounting, and Workflow systems.
- Also it is inclusive of more than 800+ modules applicable for different industries and Firms, which provide you with better options and of course every module is Purely Open source with a good community backup.
OpenBravo : www.openbravo.com
- Openbravo ERP is a Web based ERP for SME, built on proven MVC & MDD framework that facilitate its customization.
- Already in Production, Openbravo ERP encompasses a broad range of functionalities such as Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing & much more.
PostBooks : www.xtuple.com/postbooks
- Free open source ERP, Accounting, and also it consists of a Customer Relationship Management package for small and medium enterprise. ERP client runs on Linux, Mac, and Windows (built with open source Qt framework).
- Business logic resides in PostgreSQL database.
webERP : www.weberp.org
- Business Accounting ERP. Community continuing webERP. Multiple currency, warehouse, language. SO, AR, PO, AP, GL, Bank, Writer, Bill of Materials, assembly, kitset. Services and physical. Partial invoice/shipping, recurring order.
- Elastic pricing. PDF. Fast PHP which is used on any browser.
Opentaps : www.opentaps.org
- ERP and CRM suite, including ecommerce, inventory, warehouse, order, customer management, general ledger, MRP, POS.
- Database independent service-oriented architecture (SOA)
In my coming post again I will cover 5 more ERP in the list. So do check out tomorrow.