Make your Business Processmaker easy with the Open Source Business Process application “ProcessMaker”. The Process Maker application is very easy to use, cost effective and can be enabled and customized to meet your specific requirements.
ProcessMaker Features that Empower your organisation.
• Comprehensive Toolbar to create document, Setup and design forms and customize work flows
• Easy to identify problematic areas, helping to increase your workflow productivity and performance
• Easily manage and coordinate with each and every department in your entire organisation
• ProcessMaker makes it easy to connect and manage existing database application systems such as CRM, BI and ERP Management.
• Integration of Third party applications is made easy through web services
Why ProcessMaker is better than other BPM Applications:
ProcessMaker is a totally 100% web based system. It is a unique application with highly expandable qualities which help you manage your Business more effectively. According to Specialists such as Business analysts and industry professionals, “ProcessMaker is very convenient to use compared to similar applications because it can run without any programming knowledge”. IT professionals and system administrators like it because they don’t have to devote long periods of time for developing and programming. End users choose it because it is really a very user friendly application. The most positive point about ProcessMaker is that the overall implementation cost is low but it has very high value results.
You Must Have the Right Partner for Integrating ProcessMaker
Bista Solutions is the Gold Partner of ProcessMaker in India. We are specialized in implementing customized ProcessMaker system solutions based on the client’s requirements. Bista Solution has its core expertise and a wide range of experience in integrating BPM Software Suite. You can completely rely on our ability; ProcessMaker Suite implemented by Bista helps your organization to achieve a quality outcome with less investment. Read on for more information about Bista’s capabilities with ProcessMaker implementation.