vTiger one of the leading and widely used Open source crm software, implemented by Big and Small organization across the globe. Today due to the It Budget tight allocation your orgnization might not be able to spend more on the customizing vTiger CRM. Bista solutions vTiger training and Support Program helps you to learns vTiger CRM implementation within your organization.
Our effective vTiger effective training program enables your entire team to have powerful learning of vTiger CRM which can helps you to remove the burden of vendor lock in and can save your cost. Below is the course curriculum for vTiger CRM Training :
1) Introduction to Vtiger CRM
2) Overview of modules in vtiger
3) Creating Users in vtiger
4) Creating Roles and profiles in vtiger
1) Configuring emails in vtiger
2) Adding filters in modules
3) Import and export records in modules
1) Introduction & Overview of Vtiger CRM File Location and DB Architecture
2) UI-types Overview
3) Creating New Module with different UI-Types
1) Adding Fields in Existing Module using API
2) Adding Blocks in Existing Module using API
3) One-one relationship between Modules
1) One-many relationship between modules
2) Creating after-save and before-save event
3) Invoke custom function after save
4) Importing and exporting custom modules
1) Creating reports in vtiger
1) Writing AJAX in vtiger
2) Overview of TCPDF/Fpdf for creating custom PDFs
3) Adding Links in the right panel
1) Overview of Smarty
2) Editing Smarty templates (Add New buttons)
3) Creating Custom UI-type
1) Introduction to web services
2) Integrating Joomla with Vtiger
1) Project Homework
1. This Training is a part of Corporate Training to Companies who would like to learn on vTiger System Implementation and not for individual.
2. Other supporting Materials such as Training Guide and Videos will be provided.
3. Client can opt for further training support incase of further guidance.
4. Costing and other Details for Training will be discuss on further discussion – mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bistasolutions.com for more information.
5. Training can be online or onsite depending on the client to choose.