Final list of Open Source ERP system
So finally i am completing with the list of Open source ERP, this is not end you can find more of them if you are researching and yes of course these are not rankings.
Do check out my next posting on Why to select an Open Source ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Omni ERP is an ground-breaking business application platform; it is purely based on open source technologies and provide a whole new level of modularity and flexibility to the business solutions environment.
- Blue is a purely on java port of Nagios.
- Henceforth it is a java host and service monitoring platform. Blue server, Blue Console and Blue Agent is cross compatible with the equivalent Nagios components.
- ERP5 is a free Enterprise Resource planning system based on the Zope application server. It is mainly developed in the Python programming language and the source code is freely available under the GNU General Public License.
Jfire : https://www.jfire.org/
- JFire is a trading platform including ERP, CRM, Accounting and cross-organisation-trading written in Java based on J2EE, JDO and the Eclipse RCP.
EBI Neutrino: http://www.ebineutrino.org/
- EBI Neutrino ERP / CRM EBI Neutrino is a Framework for Enterprise Resource Planing (ERP) and Customer Relation Mangement(CRM) software solution that combines power of distribution, inventory, E-Commerce, accounting and workflow.
Yuza : http://www.yuza.it/
- Yuza open erp it’s a open source enterprise Erp Application, written in c# and running on MS Access database (also supported MS SQLServer MySql Oracle).
ADempiere : http://www.adempiere.com
- ADempiere Business Suite ERP/CRM/MFG/SCM/POS done the Bazaar way in an open and unabated fashion. Focus is on the Community that includes Subject Matter Specialists, Implementors and End-Users. We are a community fork of Compiere.
Tine 2.0 : http://www.tine20.org/
- Tine 2.0 is an open source business collaboration software covering groupware, CRM and ERP aspects. The Server component is build as a service provider where the client run as Rich Internet Applications in the any web-browser.
OpenInfo3W : http://www.openinfo3w.com
- OpenInfo3W ERP GPAO CRM : CRM, ERP, order, manufacture, Client, supplier, Price, stock, project, Production , quality ,total of raw material requirements …