OpenERP Manufacturing Webinar
OpenERP Webinar for Manufacturing Industry & SME’s
Bista solutions Inc. is proud to announce the OpenERP Manufacturing Webinar specifically for Manufacturing Industries and SME’s. This Webinar is for 45 minutes where you can gain valuable & powerful features of OpenERP & Manufacturing Demo.
Following are the features of our OpenERP Manufacturing Webinar
- Serialized and Non-Serialized Item Tracking
- Serial No Tracking while receiving, assigning to production floor, receiving back from the production floor and also outgoing movements
- Complete traceability available for Item Movements and Finished Goods.
- WIP (Work in Progress) evaluation at various stages of WO (Work Order)
- Breakdown of Standard Cost for Finished Goods in different parameters like Labor, Teardown, Amortization etc.
- Shop Floor processing with Bar Code Scanners Integrated with system
- Assigning Routing and Operations to BOMs (Bill of Materials)
- Processing MO (manufacturing order) through different Routings and Operations
- Support of Bar-Code scanning on Shop Floor Processing
- Production Cost Analysis for Labor, Runtime Labor, Overheads, Teardown, Amortization at each stage during the routing
You can Register for the Webinar with this link – http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6712305687