More on the List of Open source ERP
Remember : These are not rankings
Compiere : www.compiere.com
- Compiere Enterprise Resource Planning & Customer Relationship Management are another category of ERP solution created for the following expertise Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing and Service industries.
- Compiere automates accounting, supply chain, inventory and sales orders. It is been distributed under GPL V2 by Compiere, Inc.
Posterita : www.posterita.org
- Posterita POS is a full web POS for large distribution and multi-site Point of Sale for thousands of users. Posterita POS is built on Adempiere/ERP. Posterita POS (Point of Sale) is specialised for the retail, supermarket and franchise industry.
TUTOS : www.tutos.org
- TUTOS stands for The Ultimate Team Organization Software, a webbased groupware or ERP/CRM/PLM system.
Neogia : www.neogia.org
- The ERP solution Neogia leans on OFBiz ERP sturdy technical foundations, a set of technical and business components well known for their high coverage, flexibility and great sturdy. OFBiz Neogia solution covers finance, manufacturing, CRM and e-commerce
Lokad : www.lokad.com
- Lokad provides business forecasting services. Integration into 3rd party app. such as Compiere, osCommerce, QuickBooks, Microsoft POS…
- Get started with sales forecasting, inventory optimization, or staff planning!
Comunion : http://comunionerp.com
- ComUnion is helping small and midsized businesses better manage their operations. ComUnion is a fully functional, open platform for Enterprise Resource Planning and Management.
CK : http://ck-erp.org
- CK-ERP is a CRM/ERP/MRP/accounting system with 22 modules – Admin,i18n, ContactMgmt,CRM,CustomerSelfService,VRM, MRP,Warehouse,Inventory,Service, Ledger,BankRec,Payables,Receivables,PO,SO,Quotation, POS(Cashier),POS(Mgr), HR,StaffSelfService & Payroll.
Workflow Magic : http://workflowmagic.codeplex.com
- Workflow Magic is an open source, robust, simple and fast, ERP Framework. Provides Customer Example, Supply Example, Financial Example and Production Example.
- You can implement any company model through our Business Rules Engine and ORM.
SQL- Ledger : http://www.sql-ledger.org/
- SQL – Ledger is an Accounting/ Enterprise Resource Planning system for manufacturers, retail and service businesses.
project ERP : www.egroupware.org
- project ERP provide accounting, inventory, and manufacturing support, again it is is a group of third-party applications for the eGroupWare project