RMA stands for “Return Merchandise Authorization.” It’s basically a feature of Returning Products and Goods which have already been sold. Returning products in Odoo is kind of the agreement from the supplier to the customer for the exchange, return and refund of the Product.
Let us understand How RMA Module works in Odoo ERP Application
Login and go inside the sales menu, Click on RMA and create a return order
• While creating Return Order you need to select the Return type depending on whether you need to Repair the product, need to exchange or you need a credit refund.
• Let us take the example of “Repair” RMA and Confirm the Return Order
• After confirming, an incoming shipment will be generated. You to process the incoming shipment by Scanning and Receiving the product
• To receive products, go into the quality control location and you will find the product.
• We need to transfer product from Quality Control to Repair Location.
• Under Manufactring ———> Repair Orders
A Repair order is generated, confirm the repair order and process it to create a Delivery Order
• Click and Create Delivery Order
• Delievery Order is sucessfully Generate and After Repair the product is shipped back to Customer
Thank you !
If you have any questions or would like to implement Odoo for your business, you can reach us at email@example.com.