What's Acumatica Warehouse Management System(WMS)?
Streamline Fulfillment to Reduce Errors, Generate More Transactions, and Increase Productivity
Warehouse Management is part of Acumatica Distribution Edition and integrates with the Acumatica Commerce Edition to help you accurately and efficiently manage your advanced warehouse needs in wholesale, manufacturing, retail, and other industries.
HOW ACUMATICA WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT CAN HELP YOU?
- Reduce errors and improve customer satisfaction. Mistakes in order fulfillment lead to costly returns and lower customer satisfaction. Efficient barcode scanning and verification of picked items eliminate over-shipments, under-shipments, and shipping incorrect
- Automate routine picking, packaging, PO receiving, putting away, transferring, and physical counting (by using barcode scanners) tasks with customized workflows and form modes. This eliminates the risk of people skipping important steps, increases productivity, and reduces training costs.
- Leverage hands-free operation. Preprinted smart scan sheets allow warehouse workers to perform all necessary system interactions with just a scanner—a handy feature for those who must wear gloves. For example, scan sheets include commands such as complete shipment, next/previous box, and remove item. Audible and visual indicators and warnings provide immediate feedback when incorrect items or more units than purchased are scanned.
- Support lot and serial number tracking. Serial and lot numbers are scanned and printed on the pick list and packing slip, so there can be no mistake about what was picked and shipped.
ome Key Benefits Of Acumatica Warehouse Management
- Upgrade receiving, inventory, and fulfillment
- Automate distribution and inventory management process
- Automate repetitive work and remove redundant work
IMPROVE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Use an automated, streamlined process to pick, pack, and ship the right product at the right quantity
- Offer a smooth return process by automatically including packing slip, instructions, easy return options, and return labels
INTEGRATE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Identify in-stock/out-of-stock items across multiple facilities
- Tailor mobile workflows on barcode scanners and mobile devices to update receipts, inventory, and shipments
- Automate manual tasks that often lead to errors and rework
- Perform more transactions with fewer errors and fewer employees
- Reduce training costs and allow seasonal workers to become productive more quickly
EFFICIENTLY HANDLE ORDER FULFILLMENT
- Improve item picking. Pick for multiple orders at once using wave or batch picking. Complete picking from inventory in a single
- Choose preferred packing mode. Pack items and generate mailing labels automatically based on package weights, or let the system tell you the required packaging for specific
- Provide superior customer service. Ensure timely pickup and delivery through Track all packages automatically. Notify customers of shipment progress through each stage of order fulfillment.
- EDI support. Advanced Fulfillment works with third-party EDI software for full EDI compliance, including 856 Advance Ship Notice (ASN), to electronically communicate the contents of a shipment.