Acumatica Project Manufacturing Process
Acumatica is the world’s fastest growing provider of cloud ERP, with the industry’s highest customer satisfaction rating trusted by companies across diverse industries. Acumatica is easy-to-use, full-featured and mobile software. With unlimited users, everyone can have a real-time view of your business anytime, anywhere.
ACUMATICA PROJECT MODULE
Acumatica Project Accounting provides end-to-end project accounting functionality so you can manage project budgeting, time sheets, billing, and reporting in a single system. Project Accounting is fully integrated with other Acumatica modules so you no longer need spreadsheets and third-party tools. You can easily access general ledger, accounts payable, sales orders, purchase order, inventory management and the employee portal so you have a complete view of your business.
ACUMATICA MANUFACTURING MODULE
Acumatica ERP software for the manufacturing industry integrates with our distribution, financial, and CRM modules to effectively support all major business areas. Use flexible business processes to plan and control your manufacturing operations, including supply and demand planning, production scheduling, and more. Acumatica Cloud ERP offers you and your staff anytime, anywhere access to your critical business management functions to support operational continuity and business resilience.
Acumatica Manufacturing Edition (AME) provides feature-rich cloud manufacturing ERP software. AME delivers powerful and comprehensive functionality for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project-centric, job shop, batch, and repetitive manufacturing companies.
INTEGRATION BETWEEN ACUMATICA PROJECT MODULE AND MANUFACTURING MODULE:
Manufacturing success rests on accurately estimating your costs (e.g., labor, materials, machine, and set up costs) and keeping them in check. Sounds easy, but cost management is complex, which is why implementing a modern manufacturing ERP solution that incorporates costing functionality is necessary. Acumatica’s Manufacturing Job Costing Infographic lays out exactly what you’ll get with the right manufacturing software.
From project start up to project completion, Acumatica cloud ERP and Acumatica Manufacturing Edition helps you define, collect, and manage your data, supplying you with the Business Intelligence and Reporting and Dash boarding capabilities you require.
- Create a Project template: Create a template for the project, so that when it is added to Project Quote, Acumatica can copy all the defaults from this template to the Project Quote Screen. This saves time and it is very useful when user creates same type of projects.
Set Revenue Budget Level and Cost Budget Level. Select Allocation Rule, Billing Rule, Rate Table etc. User need to check the “Track Production Data” checkbox in the Project Properties under Summary Tab. This will allow the Project Module to communicate with the Production Module.
Create Tasks in the Task Tab. Specify the Rate Table, Allocation rule, Billing rule, Billing Option for each Task.
Specify the Revenue Budget and the Cost Budget in their relevant tabs.
- Create a Project Quote: Select the relevant Project template and create a new Project Quote. Enter the other details like Contact, Owner, Description as well. Most of the fields will be copied from the Project Template.
- Create an Estimate: Create a new Estimate. User can create an estimate by copying the details from another estimate, BOM or Production Order. Approve the Quote and send the same to the customer for his verification. Once it is accepted by the customer, user can create a new Project for the same.
- Convert Project Quote to Project: Create a new Project from the Quote. Most of the fields, Tasks will be copied from the Quote. Edit the other details if required.
- Create a Production Order from the Estimate: Create a Production Order from the Project. Acumatica will automatically pick all the details from the estimate. User can change the source, if required.
- Procure the Raw Materials: Create a purchase order from the Production Order to procure the raw materials. Process all the Purchase Orders. Approve them and email the same to Vendor. Create a Purchase Receipts once the items are received at the warehouse followed by AP Invoice and AP Payment.
- Process the Production Order and Complete it: Once the raw materials are available, user can proceed to process the production order. User needs to issue the raw materials to work centre for consumption followed by the Move transaction. This will create a receipt of the Finished Goods.
- Project Module will automatically capture the incurred cost during production: Once the Production order is completed and closed, project module will automatically capture the cost. User can see the same under the Balance Tab of Project.
- Run Billing from the Project and generate AR Invoice: User can create an AR Invoice from the Project to record the Income.
- Monitor the Budgeted Cost/Revenue Vs Actual Cost/Revenue: Actual Income Vs the Budgeted Income can be tracked under the Balance Tab. Similarly, user can monitor the Actual Cost Vs the Budgeted Cost under the Balance Tab. User can see the real-time data under the Balance Tab. These same details can be brought in the GI and Dashboards as well.